I guess, my question is very simple.. I didn't use geometry morphometrics for
many years and fail to start now. Something changed.
My partial task is very easy. I have a tps file with a set of specimens with
landmark coordinates. And O want to carry out Procrustes fit. More exactly, I
want to have a set of Procrustes coordinates to use in another analysis.
First of all, I carried out Procrustes analysis in MorphoJ. I obtained some
result. I didn't like it and had an idea to check Procrustes coordinates in
TPSRelw.
In TPSRelw I used File-Save-Aligned specimens and got Procrustes coordinates, I
hope. But... There is no correlation between PC in MorphoJ and TPSRelw. What is
wrong in my actions? Thank you