Hello all,

I am stuck on what is probably a very easy issue but my normal sources for
troubleshooting just haven't been very helpful lately.

I'm trying to visualize any kind of warps on a 3D .ply file. In the past, I
used a combination of MorphoJ and Landmark (IDAV) but the quality of the
images wasn't very good, so I'm attempting to use Geomorph in R to make
better quality visualizations.

I have managed to import a .ply file for the most 'average' shaped
specimens and .dta files created in Landmark into Geomorph with no issues,
however whenever I attempt to execute WarpRefMesh (say, to make an average
reference mesh or for shape variation along PCs), I get this error:

Error in warpRefMesh(OriginScan, Cer19Coords, meanshape) :
  Input must be a p-x-k matrix of landmark coordinates

I've attempted to sort this error out in a number of ways- I have checked
the dimensionality of each landmark matrix (Cer19Coords, meanshape),
ensured they are matrices, and even discarded my original .dta files to
attempt to re-landmark my OriginScan in Geomorph- all to no luck. I
continue to get this error even when I attempt to warp along PCs.

Any suggestions on how I can get this work? I feel that I am missing
something basic here, but have been backwards and forwards through the
Geomorph manual for a couple of weeks now to no avail.

Thanks,

Ashleigh