I am interested in using integration methods such as 2B-PLS on 3DGM data
from 4 different taxa with intraspecific variation. I was able to
successfully run 2B-PLS in geomorph considering all data points as
independent. But I am wondering if there is a way to consider that my
taxonomic groups might be following different patterns of integration. I
know you can use the phylo.integration function in geomorph for this, but
this summarizes each group to a species mean, and I am interested in the
intraspecific variation. Is there another way to do this without
summarizing each group to a mean? Any help would be greatly appreciated!