Dear Nelly

I presume you imported the data from a TPS file.

From the MorphoJ documentation:
"It is often the case that the entry for the IMAGE= keyword in TPS files contains more useful information for making the identifier than that of the ID= keyword. To use the IMAGE= keyword, it is therefore helpful to disable the ID= keyword. This can be done easily with a text editor by changing every occurrence of "ID=" into something else, for instance "@ID=" (in this way, the change is reversible if you want to use the same TPS file for something else...). If this is done, MorphoJ will use the IMAGE= keyword instead." http://flywings.org.uk/MorphoJ_guide/frameset.htm?fundamentals/fileTypes.htm

Suggestion: make the changes above on a *copy* of your TPS file, because the TPS software may not be able to read it any more.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Chris