Dear All,
please, does anyone know if there's an R script or package to compute
the exact % of overlap of convex hulls in 2D scatterplots?
I found something but was developed for high dimensional spaces and
seems to compute that using an approximation. In 2D it should not be
too difficult to get the exact %, I guess.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Cheers

Andrea

--

Dr. Andrea Cardini
Researcher, Dipartimento di Scienze Chimiche e Geologiche, Università

Adjunct Associate Professor, School of Anatomy, Physiology and Human
Biology, The University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Highway,
Crawley WA 6009, Australia

E-mail address: alcard...@gmail.com, andrea.card...@unimore.it
WEBPAGE: https://sites.google.com/site/alcardini/home/main

FREE Yellow BOOK on Geometric Morphometrics:
http://www.italian-journal-of-mammalogy.it/public/journals/3/issue_241_complete_100.pdf

ESTIMATE YOUR GLOBAL FOOTPRINT:
http://www.footprintnetwork.org/en/index.php/GFN/page/calculators/