Ian,

This means you have more variables than specimens, which your data file
confirms. A parametric manova is not possible, because the algebra cannot
be completed, because the covariance matrix will be singular.

Dean

Dr. Dean C. Adams

Director of Graduate Education, EEB Program

Professor

Department of Ecology, Evolution, and Organismal Biology

Iowa State University

www.public.iastate.edu/~dcadams/

phone: 515-294-3834