On 03/11/2018 22:28, Diego Ardón wrote:
Dear Mr. Soda,

Thank you for replying. Your statement " setting one group’s mean shape to be the starting shape and the other group’s to the target; this will lead to the most direct comparison. " pretty much describes what I have in mind to do. Which software could I use to do this? since I believe MorphoJ will not do it.

Dear Diego,
MorphoJ will actually do it. The easiest is to use what is under the menu "Discriminant analysis". MorphoJ's user guide has a brief but very clear description of the graphical output.
I hope this helps.
Best,
Carmelo

--