That is correct, the coordinates themselves are still in pixels in order
to plot correct against the image. Computations such as centroid size,
areas, and linear distances are, however, computed with the scaled
coordinates.

F. James Rohlf
State University of New York, Stony Brook, NY 11794-5245
www: http://life.bio.sunysb.edu/ee/rohlf

==