Angela,

In my school, there is no switching of classes.  Each teacher spends  the
whole literacy block with his class.  So could you see Daily Five, with  the
options as outlined in the book, working on a daily basis with a 4th grade
class?

If one child is doing Reading with Partner, then I guess that child's
partner is doing the Listen to Reading portion.  How does that  always work out
and does it take too much time for kids to arrange?

And BTW, what is EOG and do you substitute that for writing since you are
not the one who teaches writing?

Thanks,
Leslie

In a message dated 4/27/2009 4:39:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,