Hi all,

wouldn't it make more sense to make use of the Wiki infrastructure GitHub
offers, then?

I doubt setting up a Trac (even with Git integration) would give any benefits
over GitHub; just my 2 cents, though...

Cheers,
   Christian

--
Dipl.-Inf. Christian Federmann, Researcher, Language Technology Lab
Office +1.09 -- Phone +49-681/857-75-5353,  Fax +49-681/857-75-5338

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes