On 06/05/2012 06:45 PM, Philipp Koehn wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> An intermediate step could be to use the CSLM to rescore lattices which
>> are likely to be a much richer dump of the search space than n-best
>> lists. Can Moses create lattices which include all the (14) feature
>> function scores ?
> When using the switch "-osgx FILE", a detailed score breakdown is provided
> with each line. I added this to the documentation:
> http://www.statmt.org/moses/?n=Moses.AdvancedFeatures#ntoc11

Hi,

is there code somewhere to load such a graph into memory creating a
suitable data structure ? Eventually functions to recalculate the global
score given a set of feature weights and extracting the new best solution ?

Once, I've that beast in memory it is pretty easy to rescore the LM
probabilities with the CSLM.

This code be also useful to do lattice MBR (independently from Moses) or
lattice mert, and all kind of multi-pass decoding...

Holger