Hi,

Omniscien Technologies is looking for interns to help with
real-life challenges in language processing, machine translation
and machine learning.

-phi

*Natural Language Processing Internships*

Asia Online trading as Omniscien Technologies is a market leading language
technology company that develops and provides ground-breaking automated
machine translation and language processing technologies, products and
services under the Language Studio™ brand to a wide variety of customers
throughout the world including governments and some of the world’s leading
companies and best known global brands.

We are currently looking for interns with NLP skills who can learn and
apply their skills in an exciting and fast moving, leading edge environment.

*What we offer*

We offer you an exciting and unique opportunity to join our team in Bangkok
for the duration of the internship, learn from a team with leading edge
capabilities and work on a market leading platform and workflow. This will
give you insight into real-life challenges in a large language processing
environment where language processing, machine translation and machine
learning converge.

We offer you the opportunity to join our R&D team in Bangkok, Thailand and
also experience one of the most exciting countries in Southeast Asia.

*What we need*

We need you to have a background in natural language processing (NLP) and
good command of English, plus the willingness to work with our team and
learn.

*Requirements*

 Bachelor’s degree (or similar level) in NLP, computer science or
localization related field
 Software development abilities
 Good spoken and written English
 Basic knowledge of linguistics and translation
 Able to lead and work well with others
 Able to solve problems and make decisions
 Able to carry out language processing research
 Attentive, detail-oriented, fast-learning and eager to learn new things
 Able to review language content other than English would be a plus
 Linux experience would be a plus

*Company Description*

Omniscien Technologies is the Thailand subsidiary of a multi-national
company with a commercial presence in Thailand, Singapore, Europe and North
America. The subsidiary is based in the company’s R&D Centre in Bangkok on
Thonglor near J Avenue and many shops and restaurants where it is
developing and applying automated machine translation systems for more than
530 language pair combinations in a unique and relaxed environment in which
the company provides a staff coffee bar with free refreshments.

*Contact*

Interested candidates are invited to send a detailed resume, recent
photograph, current and expected salary, and contact telephone number to
jobs2...@omniscien.com.

Website: www.omniscien.com