Hi All,

Multiple license for software components isn't impossible. If anyone tries
to ship/package code with LGPL Moses tokenizer and detokenizer inside an
MIT or Apache license software, it would be causing a license headache to
their legal/IP colleagues.

>From NLTK perspective, I think it's easier for us to just take the code out
and create a new repo for it at https://github.com/alvations/sacremoses

But I agree with Matt that if everyone that contributed give their
consensus, there's no reason why the tokenizer can't be relicensed. Some of
them have already given the OK and replied to previous threads. But to
reach everyone I shall try BCC-ing all of them in this reply.

For those who are BCC-ed and have already given their consent, thank you
and sorry for re-receiving the request!
For those who are BCC-ed, would you agree to allow the Python port of the
Moses tokenizer to have MIT license instead of LGPL?

Regards,
Liling