Birders,
Sorry for the late post.

Out Sunday in *Ramsey County* on Red Rock Road, I saw

*Red-necked Grebe* - FOY - lone bird.
*Double-Crested Cormorant*- FOY - also just one.

Not much else of interest there, except a potential Pileated Woodpecker
nest.

In* Washington County*:

*Osprey* - FOY - Grey Cloud Island.

*Red-breasted Merganser* - FOY - several mixed with Common Mergansers, gulls
& Common Goldeneye in same location

*Bald Eagles* -at least* 21 *also on Grey Cloud with and Active nest.

*American Widgeon* - FOY - lone bird near Pine Point Park -along with many
other ducks & Canada Geese.

*E. Bluebirds* - pairs about

In *Anoka County*.  (I know, I couldn't decide where to go!)

*Turkey Vulture* - FOY near Carlos Avery

*Northern Harrier *- FOY  pair on edge of Carlos Avery

Carlos Avery is still closed, BTW.

--
Sincerely,

Jim Ryan
Saint Paul's Westside
----
"A thing is right when it tends to preserve the integrity, stability and
beauty of the biotic community" - Aldo Leopold

"Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient
premises." - Samuel Butler