Hi All, forgot to mention that on my morning dog walk along the bluffs in West
St. Paul today I had 2 brown creepers and a Pileated along with the usual
stuff. Yesterday was a decent Flicker flight day with 16 being seen in the
aforementioned 20 min walk. Spent an hour or so hiking around Lilydale with
nothing of note to report. Finally, I wonder if anyone could help with
Shorebird spots in and around the Metro. I have a copy of Birders Guide to Mn
but lots of options listed and some may be outdated, things change. A current
shortlist of locations would be most appreciated. Can't wait for the warblers
to arrive.Good Birding to All, Jim