I got this update just minutes ago and was asked to pass it on on that snowy in
Ramsey off of Armstrong ave and 147th that I reported on yesterday.
Here is the email
Ron Taube Coon Rapids

Ron,
My father, Ken Oulman, sent me your message this morning. I am a Naturalist at
Eastman Nature Center. I just wanted to update you on the Snowy Owl. I saw it
this morning at 8:00. My 12 year old daughter was the one who actually saw it
first. It was sitting on as light pole in the round-about on Sunwood Dr. that
leads into Coborns, east of Armstrong. I went back with my co-workers at 9am
and it was still sitting on the same spot. We watched it for a while and then
it got spooked and flew and landed on a house north of Bunker Lake Blvd.  Would
you be able to pass this update to the MOU alert?

Thanks and Happy Birding!

Vicky Wachtler
Interpretive Naturalist
Eastman Nature Center