-------- Original message --------From: JULIAN SELLERS <juliansell...@msn.com>
Date: 12/7/18  9:23 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU Subject: Re:
[mou-net] Northern Raven/Number Winter Robins
There could well be multiple factors.  I will just add that the "distinct
inflection point around 1996" noted by Val Landwehr happened at about the time
that large numbers of hackberry trees, planted after the demise of the elms,
reached maturity.

Julian