(Posted by Ben Douglas <hj7...@msn.com> via moumn.org)

I’ve completed and uploaded episode 4 in this series of videos. This week
focuses on updating a personal location in eBird, rare birds of the week and a
discussion about rarity in general. A long segment is included on max listing
and
ways to get more birds from field efforts. Final segment is on using eBird and
MOU web pages for day listing.

Thanks for watching and for the kind feedback these last several weeks. I’ll
keep
making these during lockdown to help provide something extra to do from
home.

https://youtu.be/dOkOsLfWEnc

Ben Douglas