I'm at Crow-Hassan Park Reserve in Hennepin County looking at a probable
White-faced Ibis and 3 Hudsonian Godwits.

The Ibis seems to have white stretching behind the eye, it is fairly
obvious with binoculars from where I'm looking.

The Godwits are foraging and flew once revealing the black and white bands
on their tail and black underwings.

They are located in a pond on the NE side of the park. Here is the
geolocation.

Dropped pin
Near Hassan Township, MN 55374
https://maps.app.goo.gl/aUhbJxxejFsJM1D18

You will likely need a scope or need to trek into the grass a bit to see
well.

Ben Harste
Hennepin County