Hi,

I posted one more photo that I got October 21 of the Painted Redstart.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fisherkingbat/50520508862/in/dateposted-public/

These that I've shared here represent about the best I was able to get.  I
have been out a few times since, yesterday afternoon and this morning in
the falling snow, hoping for another sighting and maybe some closer sharper
shots, but have not seen the bird again.

On Wed., when I got these shots that I've shared, I had one really nice
chance to get a closer shot, when i first got there--the bird flew out from
the house and landed on a branch ~6-8 feet in front of me, and I was all
ready, lens extended, lens cap off, except for one important point--I
didn't have the camera switched on yet!  By the time i switched it on and
re-aimed, the bird had flown off to a new spot.  Live and learn, all part
of the adventure!   Others may have been able to get some nice closer
shots..

Some birders I saw this morning said there were some yesterday afternoon
sightings posted to Ebird.  That was news to me.  The last sighting i had
been aware of was yesterday morning 10/22/2020 ~8 am, that was shared here
on this thread..

Happy birding to you all,

Brian