And as property owners we’ve had troubles with this. In December we had a
stranger show up to see a late bird and in spite of signs no trespassing and
quarantine because we are extremely vulnerable he still came 30 miles spent an
hour in our farmyard right outside the house and never called the posted phone
numbers for permission to be here. Created a very dangerous situation for us.
Just for the sake of a tick for his year list.

Audubon defers to ABA code of ethics for birding responsibly. Tenet 3 is ALWAYS
get permission to enter private property. And in MN all property is private
unless posted public.

Troubles we had at a FL home last month were even worse placing the security of
that home and my elderly Mom at risk.

So yes, please, Golden Rule.

Charlene Nelson
Elbow Lake farm still in quarantine