Just today there were two women laughing that they should just walk into a
farm field where there was a very nice Snowy Owl. I asked them to please
not do that as it causes trouble for all of us. There was a man there who
had found the landowner's information and left a message and was awaiting a
call before he would trespass. I guess if he got permission it would no
longer be trespassing, would it?
Sue Keator, Edina