The Fairmont CBC will be December 14 and I think we will be a bit
short-handed compared to the coverage we have had the past few years (it
appears we are on track to have 4-5 field parties).

If you are interested in assisting with the Fairmont CBC, please let me know
as soon as possible.  I plan to assign coverage areas (and scout the count
area) this weekend.

You could be the first to find a Townsend Solitaire or Towhee on this count.
Last I looked the area is to receive 10-12 inches of snow tomorrow, and
Tuesday's forecast high is 37.

Brad Bolduan

Windom