While walking the neck of land separating Lake Owasso from the pond within
Ladyslipper Park in Roseville, I came upon several feeding flocks of birds
including:

Robins
Goldfinches (with several still having remnants of their summer yellow)
 Juncos with one Common Redpoll mixed in and
probably two Blue Jays

Earlier in my walk a few blocks west, I heard
 a Red Tail Hawk and at least a couple of
Red Bellied Woodpeckers

Keith Carlson
Roseville, MN
keitheca...@gmail.com