Hi,
I've been doing some more tests and any use of D1 after the functor is sent
to the server results in an endless wait. Instead of using {Wait D1}, I
used another variable D2 that uses D1 and the block still remains (since D2
waits for D1 to be bound before continuing). What could be the problem?

Thanks