Hello,
I can't thank you enough for your help, I added ! and everything worked
perfectly. I've been trying to figure out the problem for quite some time
now and I was starting to get really frustrated. I think it would be better
to correct the document and update it (since there are some unfinished parts).
Maybe this document is an old version and a more complete one exists which
I somehow missed?

Again, thank you for the help.