Maybe we are using different program versions.
I did the test with "Mozart Compiler 1.4.0 (20090523)" and nginx 0.8.54.

I also vaguely remember that I once had problems using Open.file with an
URL.
If I remember correctly, some versions of Mozart create non-unique
temporary files and thus have problems with repeated loading from URLs.

Try searching your system for a file called "oztmp0" in C:\\Documents and
Settings\\User\\Local Settings\\Temp\\" or
"C:\\Users\\user\\AppData\\Local\\Temp".
Make sure to delete this file between calls to Pickle.load.

Wolfgang