--- John T Hale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi, I've successfully built Mozart on my Mac OS X
> system. The result
> (using the fink tcltk package) yielded a Browser
> that runs in the
> OzWish window, as part of the Apple Aqua GUI. Does
> anyone else find
> switching back and forth between Emacs under X11 and
> OzWish under
> Aqua annoying?

Instead of trying to run OzWish under X11, why not try
running Emacs under Aqua?

For example, I use Enhanced Carbon Emacs 21 under Mac
OS X 10.2.8 Jaguar.  If you are using a more updated
version of Mac OS X, you may be able to find an even
later version of Emacs.

Which version of Mac OS X are you using?

-- Benjamin L. Russell