I wanted to add code to fire an additional event - but your after a lot
of digging, I found what you also referred to in your reply about
events not making it from LoadComplete() to OnStateChange().

I ultimately wanted to get the root nsIView for my document (which is
what I thought I might be able to pass around in the event) but I was
able to get it in my OnStateChange() impl via
nsIWebBrowser >>> nsIDocShell >>> GetPresContext () >>> GetViewManager
() >>> GetRootView ().

I've got a lot of cleanup add but appears to work perfectly.

Thank you.