In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Alex <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I know it's integrated, but why does it seem that so many
> people assume it's not possible to install just the browser?

Probably because:
* It is uncommon that you can jettison such a big part of a thing that
  runs as one app. (IE and OE that are separate apps as they should.)
* Mac users who are experienced enough to download Mozilla in the
  first place have developed a healthy habit of avoiding installers where
  possible and pick the package that doesn't say installer.
* Installer builds are available only on Windows, Mac OS Classic and
  Linux on Intel.

--
Henri Sivonen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]