Gervase Markham wrote:

>>(1) mozilla-win32-SEA-installer.exe
>>
>>(2) mozilla-win32-installer.exe
>>
>>- What is SEA?
>>
>>- What is the difference between the SEA and without SEA?
>>

> Did you check the file sizes?
>
> SEA stands for Self-Extracting Archive. It's the old
> "mozilla-win32-installer.exe", with everything in it.
>
> The other one is the net installer. It's only 200k.
>
> Gerv

The current files (mozilla-win32-talkback.zip and
mozilla-win32-installer-sea-talkback.exe) have a size of 0 kb !!!

BTW, I don't like this whole "install from the internet" idea. It
bypasses download managers (getright) which are far more convenient than
selecting modules and then having to use the browser's inefficient and
crash-susceptible download procedure.

--

Regards,

Peter Lairo