Peter Lairo wrote:

> Christian Biesinger wrote:
>> currently done does not provide any protection at all.
> Spoken like a true troll (inflammation via exaggeration).

If you think so... In the next sentence, I said that I meant that
anybody can still read the profile files, even though the user might
think they are now very well protected.

> You are aware that *0 < profile passwords < 128bit protection* is at
> least some protection?

The password only prevents a user from choosing the profile in Mozilla's
  profile list, afaik.

> And in fact, it is the amount and type of
> protection many have been asking for

I still don't quite understand why somebody would like such a
protection, but some seem to want it...

> - and YES, we *fully* understand
> the limitations!

Well, you understand it. Will users also understand it?

> It seems people like you who are unable to see beyond
> black and white, or are incapable of comprehending subtle nuances.

I'm not sure if I understand this sentence, it seems like parts of it
are missing.

                                                  -- Benjamin Franklin