On 03 Mar 2002, you wrote in netscape.public.mozilla.general:

> I can't seem to access www.cox.com in Mozilla 0.97.  It
> works fine in Netscape (4.78), but I've tried multiple times
> to access it in Moz, and I get "The connection was refused
> when attempting to contact www.cox.com"
>
> I know this has happened in the past when a site was too
> busy or something, but it consistently works with Netscape,
> and consistently doesn't work with Moz, at least for the
> last 10 minutes.

Works fine in 0.9.8.

Rotten bastards don't offer a Flash-free page.  Must be hell on
dial-up surfers looking in.

Speaking of poor netiquette, your sig dash is missing - you
should have a "-- " above your sig.  I had to manually trim your
sig in the reply.  Time consuming.

--
}:-)       Christopher Jahn
{:-(         Dionysian Reveler