Patrick Gallagher wrote:
> Are XML documents supposed to load in Moz?  I know this page loads in
> IE, but I'm not sure if it's correct behaviour or not.
>
> Patrick
>
> http://www.deepwhite.com/a_solid_plan/deepwhite_nr.xml

Well, it loaded.  Thing is, there's no correct style sheet (CSS or XSL)
associated with it.  (There is a style sheet being called, but its type
is set incorrectly -- the spec says "text/xml" since that's what the
style sheet is -- so Mozilla ignores it.)  The spec says that in that
case all elements can be displayed as inline, and that's what Moz is
doing.  There's an RFE bug out (too lazy to look up the number) about
adding a "default" style sheet IE-style to be used when no other sheet
is called.

Or I could be completely off.  Anyone with more knowledge care to comment?

--Jason