Christian Emig wrote:
> Parish wrote:
>> According to the Release Notes for 0.9.9:
>>
>> You now have the option of installing plugins in your Mozilla user
>> directory ($HOME/.mozilla/plugins on Unix). These plugins are loaded in
>> addition to those in your Mozilla install directory.
>>
>> I take it that this means
>> \Documents and Settings\marko\Application
>> Data\Mozilla\Profiles\<username>\xxxxxxxx.slt\plugins
>>
>> on W2K, yes?
>
> no. take:
> \Documents and Settings\marko\Application Data\Mozilla\Plugins\
>
> and it will work (so it does here)

Thanks! It works here also. Badly worded Release Notes I think; I
wouldn't  Application Data\Mozilla\Plugins\
*your* Mozilla user directory, rather *the* Mozilla user directory.

Regards,

Parish

--
Software is like sex, it's better when it's free  - Linus Torvalds

Anti-spam e-mail address, change _AT_, sorry for the inconvenience