PeEmm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED], on
12 Mar 2002:

> They
> think that uttering a negative word about Mozilla is like peeing
> at the Holy Bible.

Negative words are ok, for example:
Mozilla is slow at DHTML, is anything being done to fix this?

Not:
Mozilla frigging sucks.  Every page I go to loads slow as donkey
testicles and I hate the thing.  Why the hell don't you guys fix it
already?

Be nice, and you get helpful, nice responses.  Call the stuff these
people are working on crap, and telling them they are worthless, or
making them feel worthless will only be met with defensiveness and
unwillingness to help you.  Didn't mommy teach you anything when you
were little?

--
AIM: FlyersR1 9
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]