Peter Stein wrote:

> You plus 2 others doesn't equal "everyone".

And you alone are lot of people?

> Part of the problem was that nobody bothered to read the "steps to
> reproduce" that I originally submitted. You may have noticed that my
> detailed examples for this bug was the last entry.

Yeah:
 > 1. Click on "File".
 > 2. Click on "Open File".
 > 3. Try to enter text in the "File name:" field.
 > RESULT = No cursor appears, no text entry possible.
 >
 > 2nd example:
 > 1. Click on "Search".
 > 2. Click on "Find in this page".
 > 3. Try to enter text in the "Find text:" field.
 > RESULT = No cursor appears, no text entry possible. "Find" button is
 > greyed out.

And I tested it and guess ehat happend? It simply worked. I could enter
text. No problem existed.

> Not everyone who discovers a bug actually files a report. A quick scan
> of the newsgroup easily confirms that. And yes, there are other folks
> finding this bug or one similar to it. Just look for subjects like
> "can't enter text...", etc.

I just searched for it.
2 hits.
First one is about onKeyPress event handler.
Second is about the Javascript function 'entsub'.

> Which libraries? To what version(s)?

All. To the actual version.

> It was suggested I delete the profile chrome folder. Tried it. No effect.

Then try a new profile!

>>Who ist reporting similar bugs? At 125290 it's only you.
>

> Already covered above.

Yeah, no one.

--
Everyone who sends advertisement to me agrees to pay a fee of 10 Euro.