At 09:06 20/03/2001 -0600, Lee Reese wrote:
Please Advise.

I reviewed the MLP, which is very broad in scope for the purposes of
utilizing the source code for copying, modifying, and distribution
purposes.  However, the MLP does not address the use of object code for
internal development purposes only. Please advise.  Thanks.  Lee

Creating objects from source and using them is a concomitant part of the MPL licence.  I'm not sure what NetBeans have to do with it though.

Simon

 Beware knowledge cheaply gained for in the spending of it you may pay more than its worth.
 S. P. Lucy