Hello,

I am a little confused and I hope you can help me.

I implement "mpglib.lib", "libmp3lame.lib" and "lame.h" into an application
which job is to decode mp3 files. Now I get the information if I release this
application I have to pay royalties to Thomson. (I thought you only have to pay
to Thomson if you're working with the Fraunhofer Codec).

So here is my question:
Do I have to pay royalty to Thomson if I use Lame code inside of an application
which will be available for free/for money?

Thanx,
Micha.