The ctl.h is also in /usr/local/include

On 7/28/06, Codrin Alexandru Grajdeanu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
I am trying to install MPB. I've installed all the libraries required,
but after the libctl install (which was properly made with the
specifications from the libctl page), when I run the ./configure
command I receive the following error:
checking for libctl dir... /usr/local/share/libctl
checking for gen-ctl-io... yes
checking for ctl_get_vector3 in -lctl... yes
checking ctl.h usability... yes
checking ctl.h presence... no
configure: WARNING: ctl.h: accepted by the compiler, rejected by the
preprocessor!
configure: WARNING: ctl.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to [EMAIL PROTECTED] ##
checking for ctl.h... no
configure: error: Couldn't find the libctl header.

I've try to copy the ctl.h from it's source directory to /usr/include,
but it doesn't work.
Any advice?
Thanks,
Codrin Grajdeanu