Dear Prof. Johnson and Meep users,

Hi all! I am new learner of MPB software and poor in English.So please
forgive me for bad expression.
I am trying to to calculate the waveguide of the square lattice structure
that a line defect of the air holes on the epsilon.I use the
"line-defect.ctl" for reference. like below:

(define-param supercell-y 3) ; the (odd) number of lateral supercell periods
(set! geometry-lattice (make lattice
    (basis1 1 0)
    (basis2 0 1)
    (size 1 supercell-y no-size)))
(define-param r 0.2) ; the rod radius in the bulk crystal
(set! geometry (list (make cylinder
         (center 0 0 0) (radius r) (height infinity)
         (material (make dielectric (epsilon eps))))))
(set! geometry
      (append
       (geometric-objects-lattice-duplicates geometry)
       (list
 (make cylinder (center 0) (radius r) (height infinity)
       (material air)))))

then I got a result like that
o= holes
x=defcet
oooo....
xxxx....
oooo....
oooo....
xxxx....
oooo....
oooo....
xxxx....
oooo....

Here is the problem,the square lattice structure that I want to calculate is
ONLY one line-defect in that.That means the line-defect shall not be
periodic.Like below:

oooo....
oooo....
oooo....
oooo....
xxxx....
oooo....
oooo....
oooo....
oooo....

Could someone tell me how to write the ".ctl" fle? Really appreciate for
your great help!