Dear MPB users and developers,

I am trying to install MPB on latest Ubuntu. When I hit sudo apt-get
install mpb, it is trying to install, but showing the error report that

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
required:
  language-pack-zh-hans language-pack-kde-en language-pack-kde-zh-hans
  language-pack-kde-en-base kde-l10n-engb kde-l10n-zhcn
  language-pack-zh-hans-base firefox-locale-zh-hans
  language-pack-kde-zh-hans-base
  mpb
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 30 not upgraded.
1 not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 0 B/251 kB of archives.
After this operation, 666 kB of additional disk space will be used.
Selecting previously unselected package mpb.
(Reading database ... 217216 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking mpb (from .../archives/mpb_1.4.2-17_i386.deb) ...
Processing triggers for man-db ...
Setting up camfr (1.2-1) ...
python camfr_test.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "camfr_test.py", line 11, in <module>
    import blazed_grating, substacks, planarTE, planarTM, VCSEL, SpE, \
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/camfr/testsuite/blazed_grating.py", line
9, in <module>
    from camfr import *
ImportError: No module named camfr
make: *** [test] Error 1
dpkg: error processing camfr (--configure):
 subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 2
Setting up mpb (1.4.2-17) ...
 camfr

Could you please help me how to install MPB correctly.