Dear MPB Users,

We recently posted about Kogence's free cloud supercomputing collaboration
platform <https://kogence.com/>

Did any of you get a chance to try running MPB on Kogence?

We would really like to hear from you about any shortcomings or your
feedaback/thoughts. Please free to contact us at ad...@kogence.com.

We have public MPB & MEEP projects that you can fork, modify and execute.
Alternatively, you can also create your own project from scratch. You can
keep projects private or share it with collaborators. Details are provided
here:-

https://kogence.com/app/docs/Category:MPB
https://kogence.com/app/docs/Category:MEEP.

Kogence, also hosts ready to fork and execute models library built with
opensource optics (and many other) software for free cloud supercomputing.
You can find our list of software and models here:

https://kogence.com/app/docs/Category:Simulators
https://kogence.com/app/docs/Model_Library

Regards,
  Sunil Sandhu & Mukul Agrawal, PhDs