Dear all,

To run MPB parallelized using the python interface, I installed parallel PyMeep via:
        conda create -n pmp -c chogan -c conda-forge pymeep-parallel

In a second attempt, I also explicitly avoided MKL:
        conda create -n pmp -c chogan -c conda-forge nomkl pymeep-parallel

In both cases, MPB seems to install correctly and runs fine, but I cannot control the number of processes used.
The command
        python <script_name>
starts as many processes as threads are available, and using the command
        mpirun -np 4 python <script_name>
the number of processes is 4*(available number of threads).

How can I choose the number of processes when I run MPB?

Thank you very much!
Best regards,

Michael