On 2/15/2019 2:17 PM, Michael A. Klatt wrote:

How can I choose the number of processes when I run MPB?

The Python interface for MPB, available through the pymeep-parallel Conda package, is for the serial version as described in the documentation <https://meep.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Build_From_Source/#mpb>. The parallel version of MPB is currently only available using the Scheme interface. There are Ubuntu/Debian packages <https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=mpb-mpi> available: version 1.5 <https://github.com/NanoComp/mpb/releases> from September 2017. For the latest master branch <https://github.com/NanoComp/mpb>, you will need to build from source <https://mpb.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Installation/>.