Hi all,

The September MPI Forum is coming up quickly and the deadline for announcing
readings, errata proposals or voting ballots is THIS THURSDAY. Please send any
announcement, as usual, to the entire forum list. Also, if there are any other
requests for the agenda, please let me know. I will combine them with the
requests I have already gotten and create an agenda in the coming days.

Thanks,

Martin

—
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schu...@in.tum.de