Hi all,

As a reminder, we have our next MPI forum virtual meeting today (meaning
Wednesday 8/21) at the usual time at 10am Central US time. The access
information is, as always, accessible via the MPI forum webpage at:

https://www.mpi-forum.org/virtual_meetings/
<https://www.mpi-forum.org/virtual_meetings/>

Note this is the last meeting before the cutoff time for the announcements of
ballots and readings for the Zürich meeting (deadline is tomorrow, Thursday).

We have two agenda items:
- Course Grained Failure Recovery
- Rules Update

For the latter one, please see:

https://github.com/mpi-forum/procedures/pull/4
<https://github.com/mpi-forum/procedures/pull/4>

The goal of this update is to allow for text changes in tickets at the same
meeting, instead of having to wait for the next meeting to come around. The
hope is that changes made by ticket authors can be integrated more efficiently
and that this will shorten our process.

Thanks!

Martin

—
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schu...@in.tum.de