Hi all,

The preliminary agenda for the forum meeting is posted - please take a look and
let me know if I forgot anything.

I did get only very few WG requests, so I shortened the WG time and added more
plenary time, which will certainly be useful given our reading list. Note,
though, that this may change if I get many more requests after now. Also note,
we will adjust the plenary agenda order as needed.

Thanks!

Martin

—
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schu...@in.tum.de