Hi all,

We will have no virtual meeting call this week. However, some of the working
groups responsible for the major tickets (HW topology, Semantics, BigCounts)
are meeting this week, some close to the original time of the virtual meeting.
If you have any comments on these tickets, please consider joining the
respective WG call. I have asked the respective chairs to post the call
announcements to the whole list.

Thanks!

Martin

—
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schu...@in.tum.de