The meeting of persistence WG on partitioned comms is confirmed for 10am
Eastern today via zoom:

https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/9916910516

Also sent Forum wide, as requested.

Thanks,
Tony
[https://d24cgw3uvb9a9h.cloudfront.net/static/93679/image/thumb.png]<https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/9916910516>
Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now<https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/9916910516>
Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy,
reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars
across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original
software-based conference room solution used around the world in board,
conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and
classrooms. Founded in 2011, Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring
their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Zoom is a
publicly traded company headquartered in San Jose, CA.
tennessee.zoom.us

Here is the full invite:

Hi there,

Anthony Skjellum is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Anthony Skjellum's Personal Meeting Room

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/9916910516

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll):  +16468769923,9916910516#  or
+16699006833,9916910516#

Or Telephone:
    Dial:
    +1 646 876 9923 (US Toll)
    +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
    Meeting ID: 991 691 0516
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/acVk33oBeV

Or an H.323/SIP room system:
    H.323: 162.255.37.11 (US West) or 162.255.36.11 (US East)
    Meeting ID: 991 691 0516

    SIP: 9916910...@zoomcrc.com

Thanks,
Tony

Anthony Skjellum, PhD

Professor of Computer Science and Chair of Excellence

Director, SimCenter

University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (UTC)

tony-skjel...@utc.edu  [or skjel...@gmail.com]